Center’s mission is to save lives, ensure basic human rights and improve overall wellbeing, especially of disenfranchised, disadvantaged and vulnerable sections of population, through social and behavior change communication, research, advocacy and capacity strengthening.
In order to fulfill its mission, Center is actively pursing following goals:
- Conceptualize, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic communication interventions for saving lives, ensuring basic human rights and improving wellbeing;
- Influence dialogues, collective action and individual behavior for social uplifting through evidence-based communication, advocacy and social mobilization interventions that are culturally appropriate and locally sensitive;
- Enhance access to information and the exchange of knowledge to better meet social and societal challenges;
- Conduct research to guide program designs, evaluate impact, test theories and advance knowledge in development communication;
- Improve and strengthen the subject of development communication through research, publications and knowledge sharing; and
- Create a core mass of development communication experts in public, private and not-for-profit sectors at national, regional and community levels.